- Procurement Web-Based Application
- Terms and Conditions
- Direct Pay For Sales & Use Tax
- Supplier Support
- EDI / Label Guidelines
- Supplier Quality Tracking System
WELCOME to the auria solutions SUPPLIER portal
AURIA believes that open communication leads to the most effective Supplier relationships. The Supplier Portal is here to support and help you find:
1. Links to AURIA’s web based applications
2. Introduction and required Forms to AURIA’s Compliance Program
3. Access to the Global Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
4. Additional information on all pertinent Applications and Communications required to successfully conduct business with AURIA globally
PROCUREMENT WEB-BASED APPLICATION
AURIA values our global Supplier partners who share our commitment to quality, sustainability, and responsible material sourcing.
As part of our Supplier Requirements Manual and Purchase Order Terms and Conditions, AURIA requires all Suppliers to conform with AURIA’s Compliance Program.
As part of our Supplier Compliance Program, please find below links:
- Supplier Requirements Manual
- Conflict Minerals Survey Template (CMRT)
- Sustainability Self-Assessment
- CQI-19 Self-Assessment
Are you responding to an AURIA Quality Notice? If yes, please visit the Supplier Quality Tracking System (SQTS Link) on the main page.
Thank you for your support!
At Auria, diversity is an integral part of our business strategy and we are committed to pursuing a diverse supplier base that reflects the growth of minority and women-owned businesses.
Our policy is to provide opportunities for such enterprises to ensure fair consideration as vendors of goods and services. We support the surrounding communities in which we do business and recognize that partnering with diverse businesses is an important part of our purchasing processes. No potential supplier will be precluded from consideration on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age or national origin.
What We Buy
Auria purchases a variety of product materials, including production and non-production items to operate our facilities.
Occupying market leadership position in:
- Fiber-Based Systems
- Flooring and Acoustic Systems
Definition Of Diverse Supplier A business qualifying as a diverse supplier requires U.S. citizenship and 51% ownership, operation and daily management. The most commonly used categories for use include:
- MBE – Minority Business Enterprise
- WBE – Women Business Enterprise
Minority Businesses are businesses owned by
- African Americans
- Hispanic Americans
- Native Americans
- Asian Americans
Verification on the ownership of all companies will be done on an annual basis. Contractor/suppliers must be registered a member in good standing with one or both of the following organizations and submit a current copy of certification.
National Minority Supplier Development Council affiliates or the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council certification affiliates to be classified as one of the above mentioned categories.
Dated: March 9, 2020
To: Auria Suppliers, Vendors or other External Service Providers
Business Visitor Guidelines
The following set of instructions has been issued with regards to outside suppliers, vendors and any employees of external companies and services (“business visitors”) during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. For most situations, business visitors should accomplish their business with an Auria facility through telecommunications or other suitable remote tools and not be physically present at one of our facilities until further notice.
Business visitors who are requesting to come into our facility for business-critical reasons must follow the following guidelines:
- The Auria employee who has invited the business visitor is advised to require him/her to submit a list of all travel within the last 14 days to, from or through China mainland or any other level 2 or level 3 affected countries (collectively, the “Affected Areas”) (per CDC guidelines found at the following link as of the date of travel: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html).
- The Auria employee who has invited the business visitor is advised to require him/her to submit a list of all known personal contact to others who have been in the Affected Areas or who have symptoms of or have tested positive for the Coronavirus within the last 14 days.
- The prospective business visitor is obligated to inform the inviting Auria employee of any symptoms of Coronavirus or test results indicating a positive finding the business visitor himself or herself have experienced prior to the prospective visit.
In case of an identified risk of spreading the coronavirus from paragraphs 1, 2 or 3 above, the Auria employee who has invited the business visitor is instructed to prevent such persons from entering Auria premises. The service provider must provide for adequate substitution in order to secure the performance of the service.
Any exception to guideline above must be approved by Auria’s Global heads of Procurement and Human Resources.
Further guidelines for ANY business visitors during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak include:
- While working at the Auria facility employees all business visitors will stay in the areas reserved for them by Auria, whether it is for work or rest or for carrying out personal hygiene.
- If any person experiences symptoms of Coronavirus or respiratory disease while in one of our facilities, all business visitors are obliged to immediately inform the responsible person(s) in our Auria facility.
- During their stay, all visitors from an Affected Area will be obliged to take all precautionary hygiene measures, i.e. regularly wash hands with alcohol-based disinfectants, use disposable tissues and place them in pre-prepared containers, and any other precautions specified by Auria.
- After their arrival to the Auria facility, all visitors from an Affected Area are obliged to take part in EH&S training and strictly observe these rules during the whole stay.
- Nov. 21, 2019 – View Communication
Terms and Conditions
Auria is a global company. It is important to note, however, that it is the official policy to conduct all of its business in English.
As a condition of using this Supplier portal and being considered for the award of any contract, you agree that:
- All negotiations, communications and notices in relation to or under any contract shall be in English, and
- Auria shall not be bound by any statement or representation made in any language other than English to the maximum extent permitted by law.
DIRECT PAY FOR SALES & USE TAX
April 2, 2018
Attention Auria Suppliers,
Auria has now received the direct pay authorizations for sales and use tax incurred in all the US states it has a physical presence (e.g. Michigan, Ohio, North Carolina, and South Carolina). Effective immediately cease charging Auria sales and use tax on all invoices. The authorizations from each state are available below.
We are here to support you. If you have questions or technical issues please contact us.