- Procurement Web-Based Application
- Terms and Conditions
- Supplier Support
WELCOME to the auria solutions ltd. portal
Auria believes that open communication leads to the most effective supplier relationships. This Supplier Portal is constructed to:
- Provide access to the Global Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Provide guidance to interested suppliers on how to contact Global Procurement Office
- Minimum Expectations of New Suppliers
- Leader in Quality, Technology and Delivery
- ISO 9001 / TS16949 / IATF 16949 Certified
- Financially Stable
- Minimum Expectations of New Suppliers
- Provide guidance to newly approved suppliers on gaining access to Supplier Applications and Communications
- Provide existing suppliers access to all of the pertinent Applications and Communications necessary to successfully conduct business with Auria globally
PROCUREMENT WEB-BASED APPLICATION
Our web-based applications provide a unique opportunity to quickly provide pertinent information through the Internet on a secure site. This is a significant value to Auria and the Supplier Community as we are able to reduce redundant data entry and ensure data accuracy while improving the time required for analysis.
Requirements for Access
At this time, only companies that have been approved as Suppliers can gain access to these applications. If you would like to obtain information on how to become an approved supplier, please complete the Supplier Profile form.
At Auria, diversity is an integral part of our business strategy and we are committed to pursuing a diverse supplier base that reflects the growth of minority, and women-owned businesses.
Our policy is to provide opportunities for such enterprises to ensure fair consideration as vendors of goods and services. We support the surrounding communities in which we do business and recognize that partnering with diverse businesses is an important part of our purchasing processes. No potential supplier will be precluded from consideration on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age or national origin.
What We Buy
Auria purchases a variety of product materials, including production and non-production items to operate our facilities.
Occupying market leadership position in:
- Trim Systems
- Flooring and Acoustic Systems
Definition Of Diverse Supplier A business qualifying as a diverse supplier requires U.S. citizenship and 51% ownership, operation and daily management. The most commonly used categories for use include:
- MBE – Minority Business Enterprise
- WBE – Women Business Enterprise
Minority Businesses are businesses owned by
- African Americans
- Hispanic Americans
- Native Americans
- Asian Americans
Verification on the ownership of all companies will be done on an annual basis. Contractor/suppliers must be registered a member in good standing with one or both of the following organizations and submit a current copy of certification.
National Minority Supplier Development Council affiliates or the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council certification affiliates to be classified as one of the above mentioned categories.
Attention all Suppliers:
All supplier communications can be accessed via eCPAST system (select Supplier Applications for the link). If you are a current supplier enrolled in the online applications you can access this supplier site using your existing supplier ID and password. If individuals within your organization already have access to the online applications please contact your supplier administrator to obtain a user ID and password.
If you are a new supplier or a supplier that has never had online access, please click on the Supplier Access link and submit the required information.
It is important that all suppliers access eCPAST on a regular basis to review any new communications from the Global Procurement organization.
Vice President Global Procurement
Terms and Conditions
Auria is a global company. It is important to note, however, that it is the official policy to conduct all of its business in English.
As a condition of using this Supplier portal and being considered for the award of any contract, you agree that:
- All negotiations, communications and notices in relation to or under any contract shall be in English, and
- Auria shall not be bound by any statement or representation made in any language other than English to the maximum extent permitted by law.
We are here to support you. If you have questions or technical issues please contact us.