What you should know before returning to work:
In an effort to communicate with you so you can better understand what to expect as we reopen the Auria facilities, this page has been created to provide you with information pertaining to our Return to Work following work shutdowns forced by the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Because the situation is rapidly changing, the information on this page may also change frequently. As we prepare for your return to work, we want you to know we have a team of people who are dedicated to making every effort to provide you a safe and healthy work environment. This is a new situation for us and we are learning as we navigate our way through this. This is going to continue to be a team effort and will require your cooperation, understanding and your willingness to do your part.
Examples of actions Auria is taking:
- Rapid Response Teams created
- Return To Work Protocols developed
- Social Distancing measures being implemented
- New Visitor, Transportation, and Parts/Materials guidelines
- Implementation of Daily Health Screenings
- Additional sanitation and cleanings
- New PPE requirements
- Increased Communications
- Employee Training developed to be provided
What you can expect when you arrive to work:
- Every employee will be required to submit to a daily Health Screening process
- Employee traffic patterns going in/out of the facilities will be directed based on social distancing requirements for the daily Health Screening processes
- Limits in common areas to ensure proper social distancing
- New PPE requirements
It will be important that all employees wear the proper PPE to help prevent the potential spread of the virus. Auria has begun making cloth masks in two of our facilities that will be distributed to all employees. The wearing of these cloth masks will be a requirement for any employee while at work.
- Cloth face masks being sewn by Auria
- Safety Glasses
- Surgical face masks – for certain situations and high risk individuals
- Face shields – for certain situations and high risk individuals
- Nitrile Gloves – for cleaning/sanitation and identified situations
As mentioned, we are working hard to implement the necessary procedures and processes to provide you the safest environment possible. We look forward to reopening our business and to having you return. Please check back for updates.
Stay healthy and safe!